SignLetterDepot.com is partnered with the premier sign manafacturers and suppliers to provide quality signs and products at discounted prices. Sign Letter Depot offers all kinds of Letters for Signs. Marquee sign letter types including Pronto Letters, Rigid Letters, Flex-Change Letters and Portable Sign Letters in a diversity of sizes and colors. If you have an Outdoor Sign, Portable Sign or Sidewalk Sign we have the letters you need.
• Big selection of sign letters and accessories.
• Deep discounts on sign letters, supplies and accessories
• FAST SHIPPING! on stock items. Ships Same Day (on most items) via UPS Ground
• Hassle free, user friendly shopping experience.
• Sign Letter Depot is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction.
• If you are unhappy with the condition of your item, send it back unused and we will replace it with a different one
• The client is responsible for the return shipping costs unless an incorrect or defective product was shipped.
• Non-defective products returned will be assessed a 15% restocking fee,
• All returns must have RMA number. Contact us to request RMA.
|Person||Sign Letter Depot|
Products & Services
Changeable Flex-Change Letters
For Portable Signs, Flashing Arrow Signs, and many Custom Signs and Reader Boards. Our Flex-Change letter sets are screen printed on flexible 030 mil (about the thickness of a credit card) UV protected plastic. They bend or flex to enter into the sign letter track. Flex-Change Letters are for Signs that use 030 Plastic Sign Letter Track also called "Texas Track". Refer to catagory "Sign Letter Track" to determine the type of track to match your signs letters. Note: This kind letter is not recomended for signs that do not have enclosure doors. Refer to DR Acrylic Letter for enclosed signs.
Changeable Rigid Letters
Harder and stiffer than tge flexible plastic letter. They are printed on 060 mils thick polycarbonate or acrylic DR plactic backs and won't change, dis-color, get brittle or crack. Rigid Marquee Letters is often used on custom signs and elevated signs that require use of a letter change extension arm. Signs that use rigid letters have "Push Up Drop Down Track" or rails to hold the letters on the sign. To mount the letters on the sign you push the letter up into the bottom of the top track, then push the letter flat and let it drop done into the bottom track. Rigid Letters can be used as replacements for Gemini Prontoand Zip Change Letters.
Sign Letter Track
Letter track keeps the letters on the sign. Two common kind that are used to hold flat plastic changeable letters on a sign are "Texas Track" or. 030 Letter Track and "Push Up Drop Down Track". You can use this track to build you own Reader Board or Marquee Sign or to replace damaged or worn letter tack.
- I would recommend this business
I ordered sign letters from the website. I got them fast. Good product would highly recommend them for all sign letter needs.
|Value for money|
|Service & support|